M-SPACE Companion has finally been released!
The new rules expand M-SPACE’s capabilities greatly. And it’s my best looking book so far.
I have teamed up with Scott Crowder to move M-SPACE into an even wider range of science fiction storytelling.
This is what you get:
- Rules for modular robots, both humanoid and simple droids.
- Cybernetics, with implants and body part replacements.
- The almost magical Q Tech implants.
- Rules for detailed character backgrounds.
- Computers and hacking.
- Scenario: Escape From Mosek-Uhn.
- Updated character sheet.
And, if you haven’t already, don’t forget to download the seven additional Origins tables in the free Companion Addendum.
Along with the Companion, Circles of Steel has already been released. It contains 13 organisations for robots and cyborgs. Tailored for the Companion, Alex Greene has crafted a versatile set of Circles that are easy to use in any campaign. The PDF is a Pay What You Want title on DriveThruRPG.
M-SPACE Companion is 128 pages, printed in full colour.
I have two versions available on DriveThruRPG: Print and PDF. To buy them, just follow the links below.