M-SPACE Companion has finally been released!
The new rules expand M-SPACE’s capabilities greatly. And it’s my best looking book so far.
I have teamed up with Scott Crowder to move M-SPACE into an even wider range of science fiction storytelling.
This is what you get:
- Rules for modular robots, both humanoid and simple droids.
- Cybernetics, with implants and body part replacements.
- The almost magical Q Tech implants.
- Rules for detailed character backgrounds.
- Computers and hacking.
- Scenario: Escape From Mosek-Uhn.
- Updated character sheet.
Along with the Companion, Circles of Steel has already been released. It contains 13 organisations for robots and cyborgs. Tailored for the Companion, Alex Greene has crafted a versatile set of Circles that are easy to use in any campaign. The PDF is a Pay What You Want title on DriveThruRPG.
M-SPACE Companion is 128 pages, printed in full colour.
I have two versions available on DriveThruRPG: Print and PDF. To buy them, just follow the links below.